- BSc in Computer Science, ETH Zurich, 2008
- MSc in Computer Science, ETH Zurich, 2009
Master's Thesis: On classes of unique-sink orientations arising from pivoting in linear complementarity. IFOR ETH Zurich, April 2009
Member of the group "Mathematics of OR" within IFOR
- Linear Complementarity Problem
- Unique-Sink Orientations
- Oriented Matroids
- Computational Geometry
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Game Theory
- J. Foniok, K. Fukuda, and L. Klaus. Combinatorial Proof for fast Pivoting in K-matrix Linear Complementarity. Proceedings of the 26th European Workshop on Computational Geometry. Dortmund, pp. 165-168, 2010.
- J. Foniok, K. Fukuda, and L. Klaus. Combinatorial Characterizations of K-matrices. Linear Algebra Appl., 434, pp. 68–80, 2011.
- J. Foniok, B. Gärtner, L. Klaus, and M. Sprecher. Counting Unique-Sink Orientations. Discrete Applied Mathematics. to appear.
- J. Foniok, K. Fukuda, and L. Klaus. Simple Pivoting in Linear Complementarity Problems with Hidden K-matrices. in preparation.
- K. Fukuda, L. Klaus, H. Miyata. Enumeration of P-matrix USOs of the 4-cube. in preparation.
- On the number of unique-sink orientations arising from pivoting in linear complementarity. Advanced Course on Optimization: Theory, Methods, and Applications, CRM Barcelona, July 2009
- Simple Pivoting in Linear Complementarity Problems with hidden K-matrices. International Conference on Operations Research, University of Zurich, August 2011
- On Combinatorial Generalizations of the Linear Complementarity Problem. Seminar talk, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, University of Tokyo, April 2012.
- Optimization Techniques, Fall 2009
- Integer Programming, Spring 2010
- System Modeling and Optimization, Fall 2010
- Polyhedral Computation, Spring 2011
- Introduction to Optimization, Fall 2011