- SBB - Swiss Railroad Company
- Bahnnetz - BahnNetz Schweiz Die einzige private, professionelle Bahn-Seite, die ohne Werbung auskommt!
- European Railway Server - A research activity on some aspects of railway operation, such as the line-pantograph contact, is currently ongoing at the Engineering Department of the University of Pisa, in collaboration with Trenitalia S.p.A. Here we have collected technical and general information about railway equipment in Europe and about our own research.
Linear Algebra and Linear Programming:
- Matrix Market - A visual repository of test data for use in comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra, featuring nearly 500 sparse matrices from a variety of applications, as well as matrix generation tools and services.
- NEOS Guide
- Boost - The Boost web site provides free peer-reviewed portable C source libraries. The emphasis is on libraries which work well with the C Standard Library. One goal is to establish "existing practice" and provide reference implementations so that the Boost libraries are suitable for eventual standardization. Some of the libraries have already been proposed for inclusion in the C Standards Committee's upcoming C Standard Library Technical Report.
- STL- The Standard Template Library, or STL, is a C library of container classes, algorithms, and iterators; it provides many of the basic algorithms and data structures of computer science. The STL is a generic library, meaning that its components are heavily parameterized: almost every component in the STL is a template. You should make sure that you understand how templates work in C before you use the STL.
- QT - Qt is a C toolkit for application development. It lets application developers target all major operating systems with a single application source code. Qt provides a platform-independent API to all central platform functionality: GUI, database access, networking, file handling, etc. The Qt library encapsulates the different APIs of different operating systems, providing the application programmer with a single, common API for all operating systems. The native C APIs are encapsulated in a set of well-designed, fully object-oriented C classes.
- GMP - GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point numbers. There is no limit to the precision except the ones implied by the available memory in the machine GMP runs on. GMP has a rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular interface.
- GTL- GTL, the Graph Template Library, can be seen as an extension of the Standard Template Library STL to graphs and fundamental graph algorithms.
- CGAL - Computational Geometry Algorithms Library
- Algorithmic Solutions - Distributor of LEDA, AGD, CGAL, ...
Tools and Development
- LEO - English/German Dictionary
- MathSciNet - Mathematical Reviews on the Web
- MathTools - Mathematical tools for MATLAB, C/C++, ...
Diese Website wird in älteren Versionen von Netscape ohne
graphische Elemente dargestellt. Die Funktionalität der
Website ist aber trotzdem gewährleistet. Wenn Sie diese
Website regelmässig benutzen, empfehlen wir Ihnen, auf
Ihrem Computer einen aktuellen Browser zu installieren. Weitere
Informationen finden Sie auf
The content in this site is accessible to any browser or
Internet device, however, some graphics will display correctly
only in the newer versions of Netscape. To get the most out of
our site we suggest you upgrade to a newer browser.